- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
$3.59 - $6.50
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$3.79 - $4.79
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
The Minoura BH-60 Handlebar Bottle Cage Holder features a U-shaped bolt system that allows for mounting a water bottle cage on the exact center of your bike. Lightweight at only 65 grams, and with all mounting screws included, this makes it easy to place an extra water bottle within easy reach. Only for use with standard 22.2mm handlebars. - Handlebar mounted holder for extra water bottle cage - U-shape bolt system allows for mounting on exact center of bike - Lightweight at 65 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Only for use with standard 22.2mm handlebars
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
$6.99 - $7.99
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
Probably the easiest way to clean your reservoir, CamelBak's Cleaning Tablets work in just five minutes. They prevent bacteria buildup, odor, and get rid of bad taste. One tablet cleans a 100-ounce reservoir.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
CamelBak revamps the water bottle for the 21st century with their Podium Bottle. Its easy-sipping, high flow valve is simple, effective and features a shut-off bar for leakproof transport. Made from a proprietary blend of polypropylene and lined with CamelBak's HydroGuard to prevent bacteria buildup, the Podium resists tastes and odors. And, it's dishwasher safe, fits in any bike cage without rattling and you don't have to use the ol' hip-slap to close it.
Features - Alloy bottle cage - 6mm alloy rod - Tough and still flexible - Compatible with various water bottles
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
The Sunlite Side Mount Bottle Cage is perfect for full suspension bikes and smaller frames where a standard water bottle just won't fit.
Ninjas adapt and conquer, and the Ninja Cage is no exception. Knowing that smaller frames and tighter spaces may not allow the use of Ninja Cage mounted add-ons, Topeak includes extra rubber pads and zip ties so you can use it in combination with the top water bottle boss to mount Ninja Cage and your weapon of choice. Choose from any of the Ninja T series tool cases, Ninja CO2 inflator or Ninja Pouch spare tube carriers for the ultimate combination. - Material: Engineering grade plastic - Cage Outer Diameter: Fits standard water bottle - Added Feature: Rubber pads and zip ties - Size: 14.8 x 8.2 x 7.8 cm / 5.8” x 3.2” x 3.1” - Weight: 44 grams
Topeak's Shuttle Cage AL is the classic aluminum cage for your bottles. It holds securely and gives you quick access to your bottles.
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
Page 1 of 5 Next page