• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
Lezyne's Power Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. Their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal. On the backside, there is a hook to attach the lever to a spoke for added versatility.
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
• Allows quick chain assembly without extra hands • Spring-loaded tool holds both chain ends
$4.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• 3-piece set • Steel
$4.95 - $6.95
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Titanium is a super-light, exceptionally strong material that's great for bicycle frames and components, yet it requires a little special care for the best results. To stop cold-welding, galling or seizing of titanium components and fasteners, Finish Line offers Anti-Seize Assembly Lubricant. It's a premium blend of synthetic oils, graphite, bronze, copper and aluminum complex and works great as a conventional anti-seize for aluminum, stainless steel, and other specialty metals, too. - Works on all metals, but highly recommended when attaching reactive metals like titanium, aluminum, stainless steel and specialty alloys and magnesium - Prevents cold-welding, galling, and seizing of metal to metal contact parts, especially those subject to high torque and moist conditions such as bolt threads, seat posts, pedals and bottom brackets - 3-Pack of 6.5cc Sachets
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
$5.99 - $14.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
Lezyne's Power Levers are made of fiber reinforced Composite Matrix for increased strength and durability. They're designed with a large handle for comfort, and an integrated spoke hook for versatility. The aggressive hook geometry provides ideal leverage when dealing with difficult tire beads.
$5.99 - $7.99
• Chrome plated screwdrivers with black and gray rubber handles • 6.5mm flat screwdriver • #2 Phillips screwdriver
$5.99 - $15.90
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
• Pencil type w/clip
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Page 1 of 13 Next page