Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
$5.00 - $6.00
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
$5.99 - $6.50
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
Add a little comfort to your beach cruiser with Giant's Foam 2-Piece Cruiser Grips.
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
•Soft Kraton rubber •Anatomic closed-end design •120mm
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Soft EVA foam • Includes end plugs
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Is it time to change your grips? Check out Sunlite's Pro Gel Grips. They give you a solid grip, superb shock absorption and vibration damping.
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
The perfect match for your Giant Simple Cruiser, these grips have comfortable, soft construction that'll keep your hands happy all day.
Page 1 of 7 Next page