- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2 piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high traction walking surface - Hardware included
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Mother Nature is always in flux, but mankind is both smart and adaptable. In other words, whenever she changes her mood, we always have the right tool for the job. And when that job is protecting against blustery, cold conditions, the right tool is our Deflect Comp Shoe Covers. Compared to our Element line of shoe covers, Deflect places more of a focus on wind resistance, so you'll find a stretchable construction with lightweight insulating properties. And to make getting in and out of the covers easy, we also included a rear zipper. - Deflect fabrics feature a good amount of stretch and a brushed back interior to ensure a light level of insulation. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the lifespan. - A universal cleat opening makes these covers compatible with either road or mountain shoes. - Reflective elements. - Rear Velcro closure.
Page 1 of 1